Bed bugs are among the worst pests that can invade your home. They feed off humans while they sleep and can thrive in almost any condition in your home. According to a survey conducted by NPMA (National Pest Management Association), one out of five Americans have had a bed bug infestation in their home. Although they do not transmit disease, the overwhelming side effects to a bed bug bite include itchy, red welts. If untreated, bed bugs will continue to colonize your home.
BED BUG FACTS
- After feeding bed bugs will hide for the next 5-10 days. During this time they will mate and the infestation will grow.
- Bed bugs can live for months without a meal
- 1 in 5 Americans have had a bed bug infestation
- Besides beds, Bed bugs will also find a home in any small crevice in your home
- Bed bugs can travel in your suitcase or any other carrier or furniture
A BED BUG CONTROL PLAN JUST FOR YOU
There’s good news, Agrowpro has a variety of bed bug pest control solutions that are relatively quick and painless. It is important to call us right away if you think you might have bed bugs to prevent the infestation from growing.
Key Benefits of the Service
When you think you may have bed bugs, it is important to call a pest control professional. Off the shelf products may cause harm to yourself or your family. Let Agrowpro take care of your bed bug, or any other pest control issue you may have.
Safe for children and pets
Qualified and courteous technicians
Follow-up visits as needed